Fifth Years are on a cultural and historical trip to Amsterdam, Holland, on Saturday 15 February to Tuesday 18 February. An information Meeting for all students going on the trip and for their parents was held on Monday 13 January at 5.30 pm in the Canteen. It was organised by Mr. O' Neill and Mr. Bowler and outlined the trip itinerary, spending money required, contact details and provided an opportunity for parents and students to ask questions.
- Saturday 15th Feb – Tuesday 18th Feb
- Meeting 3.45 am Saturday 15th – Dublin Airport, Terminal 2 - Departures
- Returning 9.10 pm Tuesday 18th – Dublin Airport, Terminal 2 - Arrivals
- Parents/guardians are responsible for dropping students at the airport and picking them up. Please be on time
- Morning - Van Gogh Museum
- Afternoon - Madam Tussauds
- Evening - Zaanse Schans
- Handouts have been provided with full details
- Morning - Anne Frank House.
- Afternoon - Amsterdam Dungeon
- Evening - Canal Boat tour
- Night-time - Bowling
- All Day - De Efteling Theme Park
- Morning - Rotterdam Zoo
- Lunch - Euromast Space Tower
- Afternoon - Lijnbaan Street.
- Evening - Amsterdam Airport